Immigration Law

Clear, Affordable Pricing

At Spartak Law, we believe in access to afford legal services. Our prices are transparent to our clients.

Quick and Efficient

Our notary professionals are experts at saving you time. Most appointments take less than ten minutes.

Easy and Convenient

Contact us today for in-person consultation. We also offer online notary services and house calls.
Citizenship & Immigration Services

Applications require dedication, focus, and keeping up to date with immigration policies.

At Spartak Law we assist with various types of visa and immigration applications, including:

  • Visitor Visa: Allows visits for less than 6 months;
  • Super-Visa: Permits parents/grandparents to stay for more than 6 months in Canada;
  • Study Permit: Required for studying at a Canadian college or university;
  • Post-Graduate Work Permit: Allows graduates to work in Canada for up to 3 years;
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA): For employers hiring foreign workers, determines if there’s a labour shortage;
  • Work Permit: Granted based on a positive LMIA; can be closed or open for spouses;
  • Work Permit Extensions: Open work permits extendable up to 3 years with no limit on extensions;
  • Permanent Residency: Provides the right to live and work in Canada;
  • Spousal Sponsorships: Allows sponsorship of a spouse for permanent residency;
  • Citizenship Applications: For permanent residents seeking Canadian citizenship;
  • Non-immigrant U.S. Visa Applications: Enables short-term visits to the United States.


Spartak Law Professional Corporation


Spartak Law Professional Corporation


Spartak Law Professional Corporation

Spartak H. Weber

Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public

Globalization has increased the expansion of businesses and peoples across borders, which has resulted in a rise of immigration in Canada. At the same time, immigration policies have become more stringent and constantly changing. Immigration lawyers with in depth knowledge and experience are crucial for efficiently dealing with your immigration needs. At Spartak Law, we have experience with immigration law and are vigilant to the changing immigration environment.

There are various means through which one can immigrate, understanding the best channel for your immigration needs is something we excel at Spartak Law. We regularly collaborate with clients who hope to immigrate to Canada and are known to find efficient solutions for immigration needs.

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s “IRCC” is the governing agency for all immigration-related applications in Canada. All non-Canadians living in Canada or overseas must have their applications processed by the IRCC to allow them to enter or stay in Canada. IRCC officers evaluate applications and make the final decision on each individuals admissibility. Due to the significance of their role, you can benefit from having your submission tailored by a lawyer who understands the immigration process.

An immigration lawyer can provide crucial and up-to-date advice to assist with various parts of the process. In most cases, you have the option to give the representative full access and control over your application, allowing us to fill out the forms and submit them on your behalf. We understand what the IRCC Officers will be looking for and can advise on what additional documents can be included to help with your application processing.

The IRCC also allows lawyers to communicate with the agency much more effectively in case there are any questions regarding the processing or additional documents that need to be uploaded.

The Rules and regulations relating to temporary foreign workers, students, the examination of persons seeking entry, permanent resident cards, residency obligations, family class, the selection of skilled workers and business immigrants are constantly being updated so you can have peace of mind knowing that your application will be kept up to date with the latest changes.

We are best positioned to assist with an application from the beginning so that we have the full picture of your situation and can advise on alternative options if necessary. An immigration lawyer can be used during any part of the process. In some instances, even if you have already prepared your application, it can be valuable to have a lawyer review it before your final submission. Our firm can offer last-minute suggestions and check the application for missing or incomplete information. A mistake can be costly; sometimes, the cost of a mistake far exceeds the lawyer’s fee.


There are two kinds of inadmissibility to Canada:

  • Denying entry to Canada: Refused Visa as a result of Criminal, Medical, Misrepresentation, or Security Risk reasons
  • PR application: Preventing an individual from obtaining or maintaining their Permanent Residence due to Criminal, Medical, Misrepresentation, or unable to maintain their obligations

Spartak Law can assist you in re-applying if you have been deemed inadmissible to immigrate to Canada depending on your circumstance. Contact us today for an assessment of your specific situation.

As a Canadian citizen over the age of 18, you can sponsor family members to come to Canada. You are able to sponsor you:


Dependent child

Parent and Grandparents

Orphaned Relatives

Other relatives (if you have no other relatives in Canada)

For guidance on eligibility of sponsorship and preparing your documents, contact Spartak Law for a consultation.

Employers who wish to hire a foreign national should ensure they are following all immigration criteria. Different types of jobs, country of citizenship, and other factors must be taken into consideration when applying, Spartak Law can assist you throughout the entire process.

Most job positions require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and Work Permit, while other may only require a work permit, and a few not requiring a work permit at all.

In most cases, a Canadian employer who wants to hire a foreign national must have government approval which comes in the form of the LMIA. Some cases do not require an LMIA but only a work permit, such as religious workers and intra-company transferees. Finally, there are cases which do not require either. Our team can find the best option is for you.

Foreign nationals can apply to study in Canada. To apply for a Canadian Student Visa, students must enroll and be granted admission to study at a designated Canadian educational institution.

In addition to the Student Visa, the foreign student must meet various requirements, such as proving you have to funds to study and being able to cover your living expenses. Keeping track of all the requirements is made manageable at Spartak Law.

The following foreigners need either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an electronic travel Authorization (eTA) with the exception of citizens of the United States:



Temporary foreign workers

Business visitors

International students

Subscribe Your Email for Newsletter & Promotion

  • 1600 Steeles Ave W Unit 207, Vaughan, ON L4K 4M2
  • +1 (416) 649-6617


View our 2018 financial prospectus
brochure for an easy to read guide on
all of the services offer.